Terms / Conditions & Usage Policy.
Welcome to collegefinderindia.com, (hereinafter referred to as the “Site” or as “College Finder” interchangeably), a portal of Spearhead Eduventures (hereinafter referred to as the Spearhead). These terms and conditions of use constitute a legal agreement between you and Spearhead Eduventures and cover each individual visiting this site, (including trainers, employees, staff or students).
It is expected that by accessing collegefinderindia.com, you accept all the terms mentioned on this page in full and have gone through and consent univocally.
Use of this Site constitutes your unconditional acceptance of these Terms herein and by all terms, policies and guidelines incorporated by reference. These Terms apply to your use of this Site, and do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with Spearhead, its subsidiaries or affiliates. If you are using the Site on behalf of any entity, you further represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept these Terms on such entity’s behalf, and that such entity agrees to indemnify Alphabet for violations of these Terms.
By any chance if you can’t help contradicting these conditions you should not access or use this site.
Shaswat Manoj Jha and Manoj Kumar Jha are the founders, directors, owners, managers, moderators, mediators, operators and administrators of Spearhead Eduventures and all of its ventures including Ideal Career, Admission Guardian, College Finder and Doubtbin.
College Finder is a search engine for Hostels, PGs, Coaching Classes and Colleges which helps students by providing information and details of the same. We have updated details of University, City, State, Approval, Establishment Year, Exams Accepted, Types and Names of Courses, Fees, Streams, Admission Eligibility, Rankings, Companies visiting for placements, Alumni Reviews, Gallery etc.
Students can use the data fairly to their advantage, while copying and/or selling data in any form is prohibited.
College Finder guides students through the application process and familiarizes them with all the accessible courses alternatives. College Finder doesn’t take applications/enrollments for any coaching, colleges or other establishment independent of whether they are partner coaching/college or other listed coaching/college. By filling up the admission enquiry form (or any other forms) on collegefinderindia.com, the student is considered to have applied for the help of College Finder admission experts.
User Eligibility on College Finder:
The site isn’t intended to draw in the users under 13 years and thus College Finder doesn’t plan to keep information of the users beneath the predefined age. By accessing or using the portal, the user is considered to have justified and warranted that he/she satisfies the aforementioned prerequisite of the minimum age. if found any data in opposition to the mentioned minimum age, the user and its data will be erased soon.
Outbound Links To Other Websites:
College Finder isn’t at risk of any misfortune caused by the outbound links on the site. Likewise, the client checks such data with different sources before settling on any choice based on ads or substance accessible on the linked sites.
Your utilization of all such links to outsider sites is at your danger. We don’t screen or have any authority over and make no case or imitation concerning outsider sites. To the degree such connections are given by us, they are given plainly as a comfort. A link to an outsider site doesn’t suggest our acceptance of such an outsider site.
Terms & Conditions for CF Trainings.
Training Partners & Hosts Specific
- The videos, webinars or material trainer creates for us are completely the property of College Finder. Individuals are prohibited to sell, resell or reproduce the material without prior written permission.
- Every course, module or topic that a trainer starts teaching and has accepted the first payment towards it, has to be completed under any circumstances. Failing which can invite legal actions.
- If a video has bad audio or video quality, or the trainer has done some mistakes and we need a re-recording, the training partners must do the re-recording as per the need. And the maximum pay for the second recording will be the exact half of the pay they received for the first recording.
- The live streams may sometimes be pre-recorded to ensure no lag, mistakes or technical errors happen. Or also when the viewers are from different time zone. The host will be live in the chat box if possible, to interact while the stream runs.
- If you have applied for a course or internship on College Finder and receive a communication from College Finder regarding your application, you must respond to it and follow the instructed steps with-in 72 hours or it may result in cancellation of your subscription, considering it as “opting out”.
- Unsubscribing to emails related to course/training/internship, or avoiding any kind of communication related to the course will be taken as you are “opting out” of the course/training/internship.
- For certification courses and internships, to receive the certificates the minimum required final exam marks is 45%.
- College Finder reserves the right to cancel or terminate a course, training, internship registration for any kind of inappropriate act, including (but not limited to) the behavior towards the staff, tutors, trainers, hosts, fellow students and any other College Finder personnel. And for behavior based suspensions, refunds will be void.
- Sharing a “Unique Coupon Code” with other individuals by any means online or offline, will be considered as unauthorized sharing/reselling. All the related accounts may get banned, and in some cases this may invite legal actions. Refunds in this case shall be void.
- Sharing user accounts is not allowed.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- For Interns and Students, Any kind of registration fee is Non-Refundable we refund only course fee.
- For Interns and Students, We reserve the right to change/modify/update/add/remove a topic/module/project from a course/training/internship at any point in time. We will make sure that doesn’t affect the quality of the content, but can’t guarantee that either.
- For Interns and Students, Tuition Fee/Course Fee is refundable if and only if the course/webinar/internship content has not been accessed yet. Also, in the case of “opting out” refunds are void.
- For Advertisers, who advertise their products, offerings, and services on College Finder through sponsored articles, landing pages, banners, etc., no refund/cancellation would be permitted after the advertising campaign has begun.
Money Back Guarantee Terms
The money back guarantee should be taken as an insurance policy against the risk of making an unwise purchase. And not as a means to muddle up, prank or create nuisance within the system.
The money back guarantee provided is not a “No Questions Asked” guarantee. You are eligible for a refund only if you don’t like or understand the course content. Or the curriculum being promised is not available in the course.
We provide a 3-7 days money back guarantee because we believe, you need atleast 3 days to get an idea about the effectiveness of the course. The money back guarantee covers ONLY the content quality and not the circumstances. Opting-out without any proper reasons like change of mind or tight schedule or upcoming events are all considered invalid.
College Finder maintains all authority to revise or make changes to our products & services, and associated terms & conditions (including terms and conditions on refund and cancellation), from time to time, as and when the need emerges.
You are advised to refer to our latest terms and conditions on this page and read associated product/service specific terms before proceeding to buy or use our products or services.
For any clarification, please contact
2nd Floor, Kanchan Bhavan
Bagunhatu, Jamshedpur – 831017