Terms / Conditions & Usage Policy.
Use of this Site constitutes your unconditional acceptance of these Terms herein and by all terms, policies and guidelines incorporated by reference. These Terms apply to your use of this Site, and do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with Alphabet, its subsidiaries or affiliates. If you are using the Site on behalf of any entity, you further represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept these Terms on such entity’s behalf, and that such entity agrees to indemnify Alphabet for violations of these Terms.
By any chance if you can’t help contradicting these conditions you should not access or use this site.
Shaswat Manoj Jha and Manoj Kumar Jha are the founders, directors, owners, managers, moderators, mediators, operators and administrators of Alphabet Eduventures and all of its ventures including Ideal Career, Admission Guardian, College Finder and Doubtbin.
College Finder is a search engine for Hostels, PGs, Coaching Classes and Colleges which helps students by providing information and details of the same. We have updated details of University, City, State, Approval, Establishment Year, Exams Accepted, Types and Names of Courses, Fees, Streams, Admission Eligibility, Rankings, Companies visiting for placements, Alumni Reviews, Gallery etc.
Students can use the data fairly to their advantage, while copying and/or selling data in any form is prohibited.
College Finder guides students through the application process and familiarizes them with all the accessible courses alternatives. College Finder doesn’t take applications/enrollments for any coaching, colleges or other establishment independent of whether they are partner coaching/college or other listed coaching/college. By filling up the admission enquiry form (or any other forms) on collegefinderindia.com, the student is considered to have applied for the help of College Finder admission experts.
User Eligibility on College Finder:
The site isn’t intended to draw in the users under 13 years and thus College Finder doesn’t plan to keep information of the users beneath the predefined age. By accessing or using the portal, the user is considered to have justified and warranted that he/she satisfies the aforementioned prerequisite of the minimum age. if found any data in opposition to the mentioned minimum age, the user and its data will be erased soon.
Outbound Links To Other Websites:
College Finder isn’t at risk of any misfortune caused by the outbound links on the site. Likewise, the client checks such data with different sources before settling on any choice based on ads or substance accessible on the linked sites.
Your utilization of all such links to outsider sites is at your danger. We don’t screen or have any authority over and make no case or imitation concerning outsider sites. To the degree such connections are given by us, they are given plainly as a comfort. A link to an outsider site doesn’t suggest our acceptance of such an outsider site.
Terms & Conditions for CF Trainings.
For Training Partners & Hosts
- The videos, webinars or material you create for us are completely the property of College Finder. You are prohibited to sell, resell or reproduce the material without prior written permission.
- The live streams will be pre-recorded to ensure no lag, mistakes or technical errors happen. The teacher is live in the chat box while the stream runs.
- If you have applied for a course or internship on College Finder and receive a communication from College Finder regarding your application, you must respond to it with-in 72 hours.
- Unsubscribing to emails related to course/training/internship, or avoiding any kind of communication related to the course will be taken as “you opting out” of the course/training/internship.
- College Finder reserves the right to cancel or terminate a course, training, internship registration for any kind of inappropriate act, including (but not limited to) the behavior towards the staff, tutors, trainers, hosts, fellow students and any other College Finder personnel. Refunds will be as per the Refund and Cancellation Policy of College Finder.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- For Interns and Students, Any kind of registration fee is Non-Refundable.
- For Interns and Students, We reserve the right to change/modify/update/add/reduce a topic/module/project from a course/training/internship at any point in time. We will make sure that doesn’t affect the quality of the content, but can’t guarantee that either.
- For Interns and Students, Tuition Fee/Course Fee is refundable if and only if the course/webinar/internship content has not been accessed yet.
- For Interns and Students, A user may request a refund anytime before their chosen batch commencement date.
- For Advertisers, who advertise their products, offerings, and services on College Finder through sponsored articles, landing pages, banners, etc., no refund/cancellation would be permitted after the advertising campaign has begun.
College Finder maintains all authority to revise or make changes to our products & services, and associated terms & conditions (including terms and conditions on refund and cancellation), from time to time, as and when the need emerges.
You are advised to refer to our latest terms and conditions on this page and read associated product/service specific terms before proceeding to buy or use our products or services.
For any clarification, please contact
2nd Floor, Kanchan Bhavan
Bagunhatu, Jamshedpur – 831017