Cisco Introduction to Cybersecurity Chapter 4 Answers | Cisco Cybersecurity Quiz and Exam Answers
1. Which tool can identify malicious traffic by comparing packet contents to known attack signatures?
2. Fill in the blank. A _____ is a group of compromised or hacked computers (bots) controlled by an individual with malicious intent.
- IDS ✔
3. Refer to the exhibit. Rearrange the letters to fill in the blank.The behavior-based analysis involves using baseline information to detect _____ that could indicate an attack.
4. Which tool can perform real-time traffic and port analysis, and can also detect port scans, fingerprinting and buffer overflow attacks?
5. What is the last stage of the Cyber Kill Chain framework?
- Snort ✔
6. Fill in the blank.Any device that controls or filters traffic going in or out of the network is known as a _____.
- remote control of the target device
- creation of malicious payload
- gathering target information
- malicious action ✔
7. What type of attack disrupts services by overwhelming network devices with bogus traffic?
8. Which protocol is used by the Cisco Cyberthreat Defense Solution to collect information about the traffic that is traversing the network?
- brute force
- port scans
- DDoS ✔
- NetFlow ✔